Coolmuster Android Assistant – Best Android Data Manager
With the popularity of Android devices on the market, more and more people wish to find a convenient way to help them manage all kinds of files on Android.
That’s why Coolmuster Android Assistant is developed. It is known as the best Android Data Manager, which specially designed for Android users to better manage data on all Android devices. With it, you can easily add, delete, modify, backup or restore Android data within few clicks.
Let’s have a brief look on the main features of Coolmuster Android Assistant:
– Transfer data like contacts, messages, apps, videos, photos, music, books, etc. from or to computer with 1 simple click.
– Install apps from computer to Android device with 1-click, and uninstall useless applications on Android as you like.
– Preview all contacts and text messages on computer, send and reply SMS on PC (supported mass texting), and add/delete/edit/duplicate contacts to PC and etc.
– Works well as a prominent Android Media Manager software, that enables users to import, export, delete or edit media files on Android easily.
– 1-click backup & restore ability to help you out of any kinds of backing up or restoring issue in the daily life.
– Performs read-only operations to avoid damage to Android data and computer.
For more details about Coolmuster Android Assistant, please click the link to get more info>>
Supported Devices and Files:
– Supported Brands: Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony, ZTE, LG, HUAWEI, Dell, etc.
– Supported Files: Contacts, SMS, Apps, Photos, Music, Videos and so on.
– Supported Versions: Windows & Mac version.
Full Guide of Coolmuster Android Assistant
Download and run the software on computer, be sure your have enabled USB debugging and connect Android device to PC via a USB cable or Wi-Fi. Once the program has detected the connected device, you can start to manage your Android device with the software.
How to Import, Export or Edit Data on Android?
To import or export data between Android devices and computer, you only need to enter the category that your target files is located, then click the buttons on the top menu like “Import”, “Export”, “New”, “Delete”, “Edit”, “Refresh”, etc. to deal with the Android data as you like.
Here, you can also go to here to learn how to transfer contacts from Android to computer in details.
How to Backup or Restore Android Data with 1-Click?
On the Super Toolkit interface, simply click “Backup” or “Restore” option here, then a pop-up window will appear, then you can choose the contents you wish to backup or restore, then click the “OK” button to confirm your own order.
The Coolmuster Android Assistant is a MUST-HAVE Android data manager for every Android users. And it can help you effectively and easily manage your Android contents and enjoy the media files anywhere and anytime.