Catia v6 Free Download
Catia v6 Free Download Setup in single direct link. Design 3D and CAD Objects of professional level easily in Catia V6 using latest 3D CAD design features.
Catia v6 Overview
Today there are mega structures build which are miracles of Civil Engineering. A Lot of 3D CAD tools are used for these sort of designing. Catia is one of the most used tool in CAD designing after AutoCAD line of Products. You can design and innovate any product design in Catia V6. You can get a complete digital product experience rather than traditional CAD Designing software.
It is used in System and architecture engineering. Ranging from Car Design to Engineer, Electrical and Fluid Engineering it is being used by industry professionals. Using Catia Creative Design V6 you can build industrial enterprise level 3D Design which are highly scalable.
Features of Catia v6
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Catia v6 Free Download.
- Design Information Can Be boosted.
- Build Car CAD Designs.
- Fluid and Electrical Engineering Design Supported.
- Add Innovation to designs.
- Fully Integrated Modelling, Simulation and architecture.
- Behavioral Simulation in Products.
- Create Any type of 3D Assemblies.
Catia v6 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Catia V6 R2009
- Setup File Name: CATIA.v6R2009.32bit.Multilingual.iso ( 32 bit) / CATIA.v6R2009.64bit.Multilingual.iso (608 MB)
- Full Setup Size: 1.29 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup:
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 8th Mar 2014
- Developers: Catia
System Requirements For Catia v6
Before you start Catia v6 Free Download, make sure your PC meets minimum below system requirements.
- Operating System: Win 8.1 / Windows 8 / Win 7 / Vista / XP
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 5 GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz
Catia v6 Free Download
Click on below button to start Catia v6 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Catia v6 R2009. This would be compatible with both 32 Bit and 64 Bit windows.
This entry was posted by Get Into PC on September 7, 2019 at 9:59 am, and is filed under 3D CAD. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Comments (0)
There has been a critical error on this website.